How Our Pools are Made
The Manufacturing Process
1) Gel Coat – We use a special marine grade gel coat that assures years of maintenance free durability and beauty.
2) Vinyl Ester Resin with Fiberglass – Gives your pool extreme resistance to corrosive chemicals and provides a waterproof barrier.
3) Woven Roven Glass Cloth – Unlike other manufacturers, we use not one but THREE layers of 24 oz. woven glass cloth. In this special process, these layers are hand laid to ensure structural integrity.
4) Fiberglass/Resin Layer
5) Woven Roven Glass Cloth – Another layer of 24 oz. woven glass
6) Fiberglass/Resin Layer
7) Woven Roven Glass Cloth – Another layer of 24 oz. woven glass
8) Final Fiberglass Protective Layer
Our one-piece in-ground fiberglass swimming pools feature a lamination pattern that involves using sheet fiberglass fabric that is hand cut and hand laid for each pool.
The building materials are placed across the pool from side to side, instead of the industry standard of end to end. This process helps to create one of the industry’s strongest pools.